- Home Utama
- Introduction Pengenalan
- Competition Pertandingan
- Syllabus & Sample Contoh Masalah
- Contact Hubungi
- KMC 2013 Results Keputusan KMC 2013
The objectives of KMC are:
- To support the effort of internationalization of Malaysian education system as outlined in “Pelan Pembangunan Pendidikan Malaysia 2013-2025”.
- To popularize mathematical enrichment activities among students and teachers in Malaysia.
- To allow Malaysian school students to achieve certification and recognition from an internationally prominent educational body. Students are then able to include the KMC certificate in their school portfolio to strengthen their application for universities and scholarships.
- To increase the participation from Malaysia in the International Kangaroo Mathematics Competition on par with other established countries.
- To expose students to interesting math problems which are designed by internationally renowned math educators.
- To allow students to apply their knowledge in Mathematics that they learned in school
Why KMC are different from other competitions?
- KMC is a unique competition, and it is different from the other math competitions such as math olympiads.
- KMC syllabus is less advanced that other olympiad competitions, and students can compete without any special training or advanced knowledge.
- KMC syllabus is mainly common with the Malaysian school syllabus.This is different from other competitions which tests knowledge beyond the school syllabus.
- KMC is catered to all school students from Year 1 to Form 6 by having six different categories with differing levels of difficulty.